menu

Sunday, November 6, 2016

Love My Red Keurig..... plus a Red Keurig Organizer!

I recently got this red  Keurig Classic model K55. Besides the convenience and functionaIity of a Keurig, I am loving how the red color brightens up the whole kitchen. And then I found a matching Mindreader drawer organizer from Amazon which totally makes my morning coffee experience so much more exciting.





Unlike the other Keurig drawers, this Mindreader coffee organizer is made of durable plastic and not of thin wire mesh used in most drawers. It easily slides out and closes smoothly.

It holds 36 K-cups. My coffee collection is composed of mostly organic dark and medium roast K-cups from Green Mountain and Newman's Own. Tea collection is from Twinings and Celestial brands. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...